Pages

Feb 26, 2015

real or not real.

“You,” he said, “are a terribly real thing in a terribly false world,
and that, I believe is why you are in so much pain.”

-emilie autumn-
the asylum for wayward victorian girls


via tumblr


Please, don't stop. Don't stop being authentic and real and contagious with life to be lived. I might not know the quiet details of your life, but I know this: you are unashamed of joy and proud to smile. In that few spaces of time I saw you, your smile spoke more truth than any conversation I could have had with you. It wasn't just a smile; it was one of few genuine ones I have seen. And that blessed my soul today. You are something real, in a terribly false world. Pain is gonna come, but don't stop.

Don't you dare be afraid to stop
loving, giving, living.

Because darling, after all, what's life without these?

//

my (imaginary) first meeting with you,
my lovely readers

i hope this made your eyes smile today
because that, my friend, is one of the beautiful(est) smiles

19 comments

  1. you're a lovely writer<3 never stop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're an absolute dear. Thank you, Faith xxx.

      Delete
  2. THIS IS PERFECT AND I'M DYING.

    Agh. ♥

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, darling, that's so nice of you ♥♥ Thanks! xxx.

      Delete
  3. Literally just made my day. And gave me some inspiration for tomorrow. This was lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Autumn, for that lovely comment! It made my day xxx.

      Delete
  4. It's very hard to be authentic because of how life is and how many are scared of the all of the judgements that comes out of things, but you've got to stay true. ^.^ I'd rather have close friends who accepted my weirdness or have many friends but burden myself with the plasticity. <3

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever you said = so on point!
      I totally agree xxx.

      Delete
  5. This is such a beautiful reminder!
    Sometimes we are so concerned in trying to get people to like us that we forget who we are and become someone we aren't. We have to stay true to ourselves!
    Your writing is so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree! Why, thank you, Lauren :') xxx.

      Delete
  6. SCREAM I LOVE IT. WHAT EVEN. Genuine smiles are amazing. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

leave a kind thought (or two)